This person will support the Finance team’s various initiatives and will play a significant role in designing, implementing, and executing budgeting processes within an integrated financial system.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Financial planning, reporting and analysis, which includes reporting on actual versus budget P&L by business segment.
- Designing dashboards in a financial planning system to streamline user inputs and to automate reporting on business KPIs.
- Financial modeling using multiple types of data including internally developed operational metrics and financial data.
- Production of presentation materials for senior management and the board of directors.
- Developing success metrics and tools to track GLG products and services.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting required
- At least 1-3 years financial planning and analysis experience
- Previous experience using Anaplan, Hyperion Essbase Planning, Host Analytics, TM1, Adaptive Planning or other financial planning software is desired, and must be comfortable working with large databases
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required
- The ability to work collaboratively in pressure situations is required
- Must have strong attention to detail with a devotion to accuracy and data integrity
- Must have advanced use of Microsoft Office products including MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- The ability to think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth is required
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.