GLG is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to play a strategic role in driving sales and marketing efforts for GLG’s quantitative learning products (e.g., expert surveys). This individual will play a key role in further accelerating the growth of GLG’s Surveys (QI) business within the company.
The Content Marketing Manager will be a key strategic member of the rapidly growing global business unit, and will be a driver of our efforts to educate and engage prospective Survey clients within GLG and the external market. This will include creating, editing, and distributing content to that drives client acquisition and engagement. This individual will report to the Vice President - QI Product and Marketing, who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development.
GLG’s Survey business unit is responsible for designing and executing quantitative research projects across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. Major examples of projects include surveys and flash polls of GLG’s council members to supplement the qualitative insights provided through GLG’s 1-on-1 learning products.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and execute lead generation campaigns.
- Research and create marketing and educational content (such as case studies, pitch decks, papers, microsites) to attract new clients and educate GLG staff.
- Build and manage a content/editorial calendar; create a messaging framework, persona mapping, content plan/map, and content schedule.
- Develop programs, assets, and initiatives to train frontline employees on quantitative research.
- Lead collaborative efforts with GLG’s other business/functional teams to create marketing collateral customized for various client segments across the globe.
- Support in-product copy development and management of transactional emails.
- Proactively initiate and generate other ideas across marketing channels to solve GLG QI's branding, prospecting, and client retention needs worldwide.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in business, marketing, communications
- At least 3 years of marketing and content experience
- Experience managing and implementing marketing campaigns and initiatives
- com and Marketing Automation tools: Marketo / Pardot experience is a plus
- Experience with lead generation, marketing communications, and sales tool creation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to coordinate and influence internal and external parties to work toward common goals
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong grasp of design tools such as Photoshop, PowerPoint a strong plus
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Proficiency in SQL a plus
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to think independently, and handle increasing responsibility over time
- Experience with quantitative research products – including surveys, data products a plus
- Experience working globally a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.