The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the leaders of the North America Financial Services team in a variety of ways, including: time and calendar management, meeting preparation, assistance with special projects and more. A successful Executive Assistant is highly-detail oriented, proactive, and able to manage multiple priorities at once. This role requires superb judgment and the ability to work calmly under pressure, while ensuring all responsibilities are successfully met.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Effectively manage the time, calendar, and expenses for the Head of North America Financial Services, Head of North America Financial Services Sales, Head of North America Financial Services Research
- Assist in NAFS team meeting preparation including meeting planning, team member travel arrangements, teleconference and distribution of meeting materials
- General administrative duties and special projects with constantly changing priorities
- Liaison between the Heads of North America Financial services and key executives and employees
- Work on key projects for senior leadership
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2 years experience supporting C-level or senior executives
- Business Administration degree a plus
- Must be extremely well organized and detail oriented
- Must be reliable, consistent and punctual with a high level of professionalism
- Confidential and trustworthy – must use good judgment and discretion as needed
- Proactive, self-motivated and excellent interpersonal skills – a u201cdo whatever it takesu201d attitude
- Ability to work independently, or as a team member, while maintaining focus and productivity
- Exceptional and diplomatic communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Strong PowerPoint skills to assist team with presentations
- Ability to handle any responsibility calmly while under pressure
- Flexible schedule - ability to adjust as work load demands
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.