Global Sales and Marketing Campaign and Outreach Manager
GLG is seeking a Marketing and Sales Campaign Manager to build, edit, test and launch marketing and sales outreach campaigns using Marketo and SalesLoft. The Marketing and Sales campaign manager will partner with global internal stakeholders on creating content and loading into the email platform. Additionally, s/he is responsible for creation of marketing lists based on client segmentation and VOC feedback, as well as ensuring quality of work.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support daily email production and scheduling for campaigns
- Follows provided deployment schedule and setting timeline expectations with internal team
- Assures successful tool configuration and that deployments are in alignment with client needs, expectations, and goals.
- Assures tracking and other program integrations are functioning correctly before deployment.
- Provides quality control support to assure flawless execution
- Sets up personalization tokens within marketing automation platform as well as any minor logic that needs to be created for values to be presented u201cdynamicallyu201d in the email from list/DE values.
- Manages all marketing production lists, seed lists, and proof lists for deployments based on client provided specs
- Managing/loading any suppression rules to be used in a deployment
- Liaise and partner with global stakeholders
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- A least 3 years professional experience with at least 1 year experience in email platform tools – Marketo and SalesLoft experience preferred
- Knowledge of HTML processing and CSS
- Working knowledge of Email Marketing best practices, the able to identify current industry trends and speak to email best practice regarding deliverability, user experience, US CAN-SPAM requirements
- Knowledge of data flow concepts and basic data analysis skills required
- Ability to work collaboratively with GLG’s business units
- Ability to deal with changing priorities
- You are highly organized and collaborative
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.