The HRIS Associate is responsible for the support and maintenance of GLG’s HR system, Oracle Fusion, which includes various modules for Core Data, Compensation, Benefits, Absence and Performance.
In order to support the HRIS function effectively, this individual must be comfortable operating independently, excellent at multi-tasking and flexible to changing priorities on a daily basis. To be successful in this role, an individual must have intermediate Excel skills, be adaptable and eager to grow within his/her skill-set.
Other essential functions include:
- Provide functional and technical support of Fusion and integration services.
- Perform system maintenance, including the review, testing and implementation of Fusion system upgrades and patches.
- Provide production support, including researching and resolving Fusion issues, unexpected results or process flaws and recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet business needs.
- Establish and continue to build a relationship with our third-party integration services firm to monitor tickets, bug fixes, and all system related issues
- Generate reports, including writing and maintaining a variety of report queries utilizing Oracle’s reporting tool (OTBI).
- Produce monthly headcount report and quarterly talent dashboards utilizing Fusion and ATS data, as well complete ad hoc report requests.
- Seek to enhance reporting capabilities by utilizing OTBI for automation of real-time reporting
- Maintain data integrity in Fusion by conducting regular audits.
- Develop and document system processes and user guidelines. Train system users and employees on new processes and functionality.
- Continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge by participating in user group meetings/conferences.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years HR experience, preferably in a specialist function
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Superb systems skills and intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with a variety of people/groups, internally and externally
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, adapt quickly to changes and the discipline to complete last minute requests as needed
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently and the initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Ability to follow through with open issues until resolved
- Excellent judgment is required to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion or Jobvite systems are a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.