Strategic Projects delivers personalized actionable insights by partnering with talented consultants from top market research firms, management consulting firms, and industry experts. Our team provides oversight, support, and resources to help our independent consultants to be successful and efficient in working our global clients across qualitative, quantitative research and/or strategy projects.
- The consultant will receive support from an internal team of experienced consultants that facilitate GLG’s resources including: phone consultations with experts from our 600,000+ council member network, surveys, presentation design, and more
- The Strategic Projects team handles all aspects of business development including: project scoping, proposal development, staffing, and contracts
- This role is a fit for talented Life Sciences consultants and researchers that seek a flexible lifestyle, as you will have full discretion to accept and decline projects based on availability and interest
- Our staffing model provides the optimal level of responsibilities on a project. We are currently seeking project associates and project managers, but often there is also a need for highly experience principals
Candidates MUST have:
- A minimum of 2-7 years of life sciences market research or management consulting experience with a top tier firm within the last 10 years
- Currently an independent consultant, yet informed about industry trends and challenges of leading biotech, healthcare, medical device, or pharmaceutical corporations
- Functional experience in at least one of the following: primary/market research, strategy, due diligence, market assessments and/or sizing, competitive landscaping
- Keen creative, interpersonal and analytical senses to get to the root of client questions
- Skilled in story-telling, presentation development in PowerPoint, and client presentations
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Associates: 3+ years strategy consulting or market research experience from a top tier firm
- Project Leads: 3-10+ years market research or management consulting experience and communicating insights with senior clients
- Advisors: 15+ years strategy consulting or market research experience and communicating insights with senior clients
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,600+ employees work from 22 offices globally. Visit: https://glg.it/strategic-projects/council-members/
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit https://glg.it/strategic-projects/council-members/
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.