The Associate will be responsible for analyzing and reporting in a SQL environment, across Strategy, Finance, Engineering, and Business Units globally. The responsibilities will include reviewing database design as well as relationships between database tables and analyzing / reporting trends, patterns and insights. The ability to effectively communicate and collaborate/collect user requirement to provide meaningful information with associates through senior leadership is essential.
- Work closely with Strategy, finance, Engineering, and other Business Units globally to provide data driven analytics in the form of ad hoc analyses, reports.
- Develop, design and test BI Reports and Dashboards based on user requirements.
- Data gathering, research and analytical abilities to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions for measurement of key metrics.
- Perform routine and ad-hoc data analysis, reconciliation and correction of data issues.
- Providing BI production support and maintain existing systems by researching and trouble-shooting any issues/problem.
- Strong communicator, in writing and verbally, and interpersonal skills ensuring the ability to interact with the team, business and peers in a professional manner.
Specific Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 1 years of experience with SQL with advanced knowledge of SQL concepts and processes
- Proficient in T-SQL including, but not limited to, creating and modifying procedures, views, tables etc.
- Working knowledge of Data Warehouse and OLAP Cube
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented and capable of performing multi-tasks in dynamic/changing scenarios
- Experience with HTML, Tableau and R (or similar robust languages) highly preferred
- Passion and excitement for developing and analyzing large and complex data sets.
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail.
- Express a strong desire to work in a team environment
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.