Live Events Manager, Technology and Business Services
GLG is seeking a Manager to play a key role in developing GLG’s Live meeting solutions. This individual will manage all aspects of client’s qualitative projects using methods ranging from in-depth interviews to focus groups.
We are looking for a professional with management consulting experience and an entrepreneurial mindset to help accelerate the growth in the Technology and Business Services sector.
The Manager is an experienced professional that helps business leaders solve some of their most complex business challenges by understanding their research goals so that they can advise and execute in-person and virtual research methodologies.
The role offers broad exposure to qualitative research implementation in a highly entrepreneurial environment. The manager role will:
- Lead projects, clients, and internal resources to provide in-person and virtual solutions to complex problems and ensure top quality level of service and deliverables
- Partner with our client facing team to produce learning experiences for our clients including product testing, workshops, focus groups, speaker placements, and bespoke events
- Operational and logistics management of multiple meetings and events including budget management, data analysis, vendor management
- Work with internal stakeholders to refine live meeting/event workflows and go-to market strategy within the Technology and Business services space
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
process standards and showing strong decision making abilities
- 5+ years of work experience; 2+ years in management consulting and/or corporate strategy role
- Strong event and project management skills
- Strong knowledge of event/live meeting logistics
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Solid computer skills, i.e., Microsoft Office
- Strong interest in leading commercial negotiations and driving financial performance
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bright, positive, and solutions oriented
- Think creative and focus on opportunities for growth
- Express a strong desire to work on a growing team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.