Manager / Senior Manager, Projects – Client Delivery
GLG Strategic Projects offers a disruptive alternative to traditional consulting and market research firms, building flexible, tailored, and timely solutions for clients, leveraging the world’s leading B2B platform to help clients make smarter business decisions. GLG’s Strategic Projects team manages and executes strategy projects for our clients utilizing our highly curated bench of independent professionals comprised of seasoned executives and consultants specializing across industries and functions.
The Life Sciences (LS) Strategic Projects team supports Life Sciences and Healthcare corporations across their consulting and B2B market insight needs. In recent years, the business has been growing rapidly, and this has produced a need to create an infrastructure that allows for scaling the business without compromising on quality of our output for the hundreds of proposals and deliverables that go out each year. To that end, we are seeking a Life Science consultant or market researcher to focus on driving excellence of output for our team.
Responsibilities for the Manager / Senior Manager of Project Delivery include (but are not limited to):
- Serve as the reviewer and approver of all output shared with clients to ensure the consistency and quality of all materials
- Define processes for the Life Science Projects team that enable quality oversight of project output in a manner that is scalable
- Develop best practices and templates to be shared with the Projects Teams that provide guidance on critical aspects of consulting deliverables such as storyline, executive summary, charts, graphics, and others
- Work with the team to continue to improve on the quality and impact of proposals (including RFP responses) in order to improve overall success rate
- Offer coaching to junior team members on basic consulting skills to help develop the team over time
- Collaborate with the Project Operations team to ensure best practices and learnings are shared and implemented across the organization
- Partner with the Product Offering and Marketing teams to support the building of internal deliverable templates for various product offerings such as: Conjoint analysis, brand tracking, buying process, unmet needs, customer journey map, etc.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3-4+ years of life science management consulting experience with a particular interest in generating high quality and impactful client output
- Interest and knowledge of the healthcare landscape, in particular as it relates to pharma and med device / diagnostics companies
- Excellent written business communication skills for the development of client deliverables suitable for senior audiences
- Strong project management skills with an ability to prioritize and deliver in an environment with many competing priorities, deadlines, and stakeholders
- An eagerness to pay attention to detail and comfort providing direct, timely, and actionable feedback to Life Science Project Team
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.