GLG Strategic Projects offers a disruptive alternative to traditional consulting and market research firms building flexible, tailored, and timely solutions for clients, leveraging the world’s leading B2B platform to help clients make smarter business decisions.
Projects are managed and run by GLG’s Strategic Projects in conjunction with our highly curated bench of independent professionals comprised of seasoned executives and consultants specializing across industries and functions.
The Life Sciences (LS) Strategic Projects team supports Life Science and Healthcare corporations across their consulting and B2B market insight needs. We are looking for a market research professional with custom market research design and client development experience to support our rapidly growing team.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
Product Offering Strategy
- Serves as an internal expert to the Product Offering Team to develop and expand qual/ quant offerings including, but not limited to:
- Conjoint analyses (max-diff, full profile and discrete choice)
- Brand tracking studies
- Buying Process Surveys
- Unmet needs analysis
- Customer journey map
- Idea Screening and Concept testing
- Message testing
- Contributes to building internal and marketing collateral on our qual/quant products offerings, including tailoring product offerings for each client vertical/ sub-verticals
- This will include building internal deliverable templates for products
Research Design, Analysis and Deliverables
- Works with Account Management and Technical Sales Teams to review and/or create qual/ quant components of proposals to confirm the best and most appropriate methodologies are employed
- Provides QA/QC oversight on project deliverables (written by Project Consultants), including checking analyses and translating complicated storylines into a clear concise actionable storyline that will be relevant to the target client audience
- Participate in meetings with prospective and current client to pitch GLG’s capabilities in qual/ quant offerings and highlight our deep internal expertise to scope and oversee such work
- Act as an ongoing thought partner to clients in exploring the most impactful ways to leverage GLG’s resources
- Expected up to 20% travel
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5 - 7+ years of custom market research design experience, including 1+ years managing people
- Demonstrated experience creating quality custom research study designs for multiple highly complex strategic research projects at once, serving as subject matter expert on effective research design to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Strong project management experience with ability to maintain good time management while prioritizing, delegating and delivering against multiple deadlines
- Proven ability developing strong relationships that drive internal/external customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated success in pitching projects and winning new business
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with a matrixed organization and ambiguity
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.