Manager of Survey and Panel Operations
GLG is seeking a Manager of Survey and Panel Operations to support and grow GLG’s survey business. The Manager of Survey & Panel Operations will join a growing Global Survey Team and will collaborate closely with the VP of Survey Operations, as well as GLG’s Engineering Team to lead growth initiatives, build and grow a panel infrastructure that drives accurate and increased feasibility, scoping and recruitment of sample targets, as well as support the VP of Survey Operations in the development of cohesive, unified platform tools to support tracking of team business performance metrics, project dashboard management, programming and data deliverables to enhance and expand product offerings.
The Survey Team is responsible for survey writing, programming, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Survey Team facilitates the execution of hundreds of surveys per month. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytic outlook, as well as, a passion for creative problem solving, and project management. In addition, it requires the skillset and passion to coordinate, compel and compile business cases to drive adoption of disruptive platform and process initiatives within his/her own team and amongst Engineering business partners.
The Manager of Survey & Panel Operations will report to the VP of Survey Operations, who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Project leadership:
- Manage Vendors (Panel, Data Visualization, Translation, etc.) to maintain and hold our partners accountable to our cost, timing and deliverable quality standards for Bids and Execution/Delivery, including onboarding coordination logistics with Legal for MSA creation/procurement.
- Oversee/coordinate survey programming and reporting platform enhancements
- Help drive creation of Project management system and dashboards, allowing for the logic-driven definition and revenue measurement of project components and specifications
- Coordination of defect and issue resolution across the Surveys business unit by sustaining pro-active communication and collaboration within Surveys and with business partners
- Thought leadership:
- Collaboration and creative input to build and streamline operational, internal and external facing panel management infrastructure, processes and relationships, technical enhancements and product features which will improve:
- quality of services offered
- efficiency/accuracy of daily operations and work flow process
- which will in turn drive consistent client satisfaction rates and increase bandwidth to support higher volumes of deliverables
- Help author and build tools that support accurate and increased feasibility, scoping and recruitment of sample targets
- Work with Council Management, Team Leaders and Engineering Partners to identify enhance panel management and the survey product to create high potential client opportunities.
- People leadership:
- Coordinate implementation of platform and process initiatives within the Survey Team and amongst Engineering business partners.
- Build collaborative relationships throughout GLG to strengthen the survey product’s position.
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree from a top university
- 3-4+ years of respondent panel management and survey operations experience at a reputable market research firm including experience with online survey platforms
- Workflow process, training coordination and documentation experience
- Coordinating/collecting and tracking team volume and performance metrics data
- Invoice/payment coordination
- Survey design, programming and/or data analysis/reporting experience a plus
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s largest membership network for one-on-one professional learning, comprising more than 500,000 thought leaders and practitioners, including business leaders, scientists, academics, former public sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists. We serve users at more than 1,400 client companies in 40 countries. These clients include Fortune 500 companies in nearly every sector and the leading professional services firms and financial institutions.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.