GLG is seeking a Sample & Panel Management Associate to support and grow GLG’s Quantitative Insights (QI) business. This position is part of the newly developing Panel Management department of a growing Global QI Team, and help recruit, update and maintain the conversion of GLG’s Council of Professional Experts into a structured Online Quantitative Research Survey Panel. This role will support and collaborate with clients and QI Project Managers in dedicated regions and business units by providing accurate feasibility quotes, scoping populations, pricing, and field monitoring on a project to project basis.
The GLG QI Business facilitates the execution of hundreds of surveys per month across various industries, population geographies, and client types. This individual will report to the Director of Sample & Panel Management Operations.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Sample and Compliance leadership
- Stringent management of reliable external panel partners, holding them accountable to our cost, timing and deliverable quality standards for Bids and Execution/Delivery
- Collaborate with Clients, Partners, Project Managers and Compliance Teams to ensure only authentic, accurately targeted and quality sample is collected for all projects
- Responsibility for Oversight question compliance steps due to client-specific servicing rules
- Consistent updating of panel data/monitoring of active panelists
- Continually identifying innovative and efficient methods to collect and refresh profile questions data from GLG Council Members
- Identify and implement efficiencies for inviting and recruiting Council Members to survey projects
- Adopt clear understanding of strongest panel partners for specific regions, industries and business units
- Contribute to new, more efficient and scalable solutions to grow, update and maintain the panel tool, including but not limited to:
- Development and enhancement of panel tool usage
- Integration of other GLG Council Member data and strategic partnership databases
- Responsible for quick and accurate turnaround on client project bids with pricing to produce best possible revenue margins with successful project recruitment
- Maintain healthy survey rate metrics, including invite, completion and failed rates
- Timely field management of competitive bids for panel partners
- Contribute to the QI effort of optimizing incentives and enacting this initiative on a project to project basis
- Provide input to clients, partners, and managers; collaborate with Council Management to build tools that support accurate and increased feasibility, scoping and recruitment of sample targets
- Develop a reputation as a can-do, reliable resource and collaborator with partners, clients and QI Project Managers
- PMs will know you can provide cost, field time and feasibility counts in a timely fashion to confirm with clients and win the project
- Take feedback and direction from clients, partners, and managers to improve processes and execution
- Uphold and propagate best practices in internal and external panel management, recruitment, and recommending design/screening execution that will support Project Managers identifying and weeding out bad actors during data review
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Social Science, Science, or any other applicable concentration
- Experience with panel management, market research, surveys, or research is preferred
- Vendor or client management, relationship management, and/or individual project management experience is preferred
- Strong communication, team work, and interpersonal skills
- A passion for collaborative thinking and a flexible workstyle is required
- Meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a passion for creative problem solving, and proactive project management
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.