GLG is seeking a Product & Marketing Manager to play a key role in developing growth strategies for GLG’s quantitative learning products (e.g., expert surveys). This individual will help further accelerate the growth of GLG’s Surveys business, one of the fastest-growing businesses within the company.
The Product & Marketing Manager will work with the Surveys management team to set the strategic agenda for the Surveys business line, support decision making, and implement key initiatives. The role will offer exposure to a broad range of topics including product development, operational improvement, strategy development and implementation, sales and marketing, and exposure to the senior management team and broader organization. This individual will report to the VP of Product and Marketing who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development in a highly autonomous role that will enable you to own and drive projects forward.
Our Surveys business unit is responsible for designing and executing quantitative research projects across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. Major examples of projects include surveys and flash polls of GLG’s council members to supplement the qualitative insights provided through GLG’s 1-on-1 learning products.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop analytical frameworks to drive decision making.
- Identify, gather, and analyze data and data sources to build a fact base for the analytical frameworks, and to develop recommendations based on trends, growth opportunities, competition, and process improvements.
- Develop written and verbal communications and presentations to inform and align with key decision makers.
- Lead and coordinate resources across the Surveys team to manage and execute strategic projects.
- Drive and implement change by working closely with the Surveys leadership team to implement strategic recommendations.
- Provide insightful benchmarks and analyses for management by analyzing market trends to provide recommendations to leadership and management.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 2 years of experience in consulting, corporate strategy, or marketing.
- Relevant experience in strategic planning, research, and business analytics, with a solid background in strategic and financial fundamentals
- A Bachelor’s degree, and an MBA or other advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- Strong ability to manage projects and drive transformation/change, along with an ability to influence and collaborate within the organization
- Strategic and problem-solving mindset
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable and entrepreneurial work style
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.