Coordinator, GLG Institute, Relationship Management
We are seeking a detail and process oriented, organized and creative candidate for a Coordinator role on the GLG Institute Relationship Management team. The Coordinator will be responsible for working with GLG Institute Relationship Managers to provide client service to C-level executives that are GLG Institute members and advisors. This will include setting up one-on-one consultations in-person and over-the-phone between clients and advisors in the GLG network, making travel arrangements, processing payments, running reports as well as growing GLG Institute relationships to members and advisors.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Facilitating interactions between members of the GLG Institute and our advisors, to permit our members to make more informed and more confident decisions. The Coordinator supports the Relationship Managers in working with senior (C-level) executives and their executive assistants to schedule in-person meetings, telephone consultations, as well as roundtables and other engagements; The Coordinator will work with restaurants and hotels to ensure that arrangements for in-person engagements are made (reservations are made, credit card provided and special requests considered)
- Building and maintaining client documents in MS Word and PowerPoint: Coordinator supports the entire relationship management team in building and maintaining well designed supporting documentation with a prescribed look consistent with the GLG Institute brand. Documents include description of past and future client engagements with advisors, and supporting events as needed.
- Processing payments and running reports: Coordinator supports the Relationship Managers in processing payments in a timely fashion, ensuring that payments are properly documented. Coordinators are also in charge of running reports on engagement and payment history.
- Growing GLG Institute client relationships. Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Relationship Management process and developing relationships with Institute members and advisors, who are primarily current and former CEO’s of Fortune 500 companies, and their executive assistants
- GLG-wide collaboration. The Coordinator is expected to effectively build collaborative relationships with the entire GLG Institute team and cross-functional GLG teams. The Coordinator will support the team in implementation for large scale Summits or special gatherings.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a Top University
- 1-3 years of experience working with C-level executives required
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Exceptional organization, communication, and written skills
- Confidence in engaging with clients on an executive level
- Event experience is a plus
- Proficiency in MS office, ease in learning new systems – especially proficient in PowerPoint and Word
- Proven business communication skills
- Process and solution oriented
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients’ needs
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it