Sales Enablement Associate
We are seeking a qualified and highly motivated individual to assist our Hedge Funds Sales Team. This junior professional is focused on assisting our Hedge Fund Sales Team by developing materials to close, renew and upgrade existing client contracts. The candidate must be highly organized, efficient, proactive, trustworthy and resourceful.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Building presentations decks and generating project reports
- Developing and updating clients in SFDC
- Assist in collecting business intelligence for accounts such as annual reports, investor analyses, recent company news, internal reporting structure, etc.
- Help to formulate account strategy and business issue hypotheses
- Account planning, Developing account maps by researching accounts and contacts
- Acquiring new users in existing accounts through content-led phone and email outreach
- Solving customer problems and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Scheduling/preparing for calls and meetings
- May participate on client meetings/calls
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in Microsoft office and comfortable learning how to navigate the user interfaces of basic web-based applications
- Experience interacting with high-level professionals in a manner consistent with high quality service
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
- Impeccable references
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients’ needs
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.