Sales Support Coordinator
We are seeking a well qualified and highly motivated individual to assist our Life Sciences Sales team. This candidate will be highly organized, efficient, proactive, trustworthy and resourceful.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage reports, dashboards, and data as the team’s administrator of GLG’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Provide light analytical support on CRM data
- Serve as team administrator for all invoice issues, including communication of account activity to clients, and interactions with GLG’s Finance team
- Assist with contracting process and collaborate with sales, legal and finance teams
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Fluent in Microsoft office and comfortable learning how to navigate the user interfaces of basic web-based applications
- Experience interacting with high-level professionals in a manner consistent with high quality service
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
- Impeccable references
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients’ needs
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 members and other experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group meetings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,400 employees work from offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.