The Projects Senior Associate helps business leaders solve some of their most complex business challenges by combining the problem-solving and management skills of top-tier independent consultants and the real-life experience of leading industry experts. This unique partnership approach provides streamlined, customized, and cost-effective project support.
The role offers broad exposure to strategy development and implementation in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
- As an active member of the Corporate Projects team, you will be expected to play a dual role:
- Support all aspects of client project scoping, development and closing, manage projects from start to finish with each engagement team and client to ensure top quality level of service and deliverables
- Be an active partner to Projects leadership and Business Development team, developing go-to-market strategy and lasting client relationships
- The Associate role offers exposures to the latest technology/industry trends driving innovation and disruption in Big Data/Analytics, Blockchain, Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS), Digital Transformation, Internet of Things, Digital Content, Virtualization (SDN/NFV) and VR/AR
- The role also provides regular exposure to business leaders across GLG and unlimited opportunities to build strong relationships with our tech clients and the broader GLG community
- Strategic Projects is one of the fastest growing business units at GLG and offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Prior work experience in management or strategy consulting, professional services
- Experience working with technology clients is preferred
- Interest in B2B/B2C technology is strongly preferred
- Must have strong time management, attention to detail, and communication skills
- Strong technical skills (i.e., Microsoft Office)
- Must be a team player
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.