GLG is seeking a Director, Product Marketing to play a critical role in leading programs to drive demand generation and marketing efforts for GLG’s new Strategic Solutions business. This individual will play a key role in further accelerating the growth of GLG’s Strategic Solutions business, which is comprised of our Surveys, Live Events, and Strategic Projects businesses.
The Director, Product Marketing will be a key member of the newly-consolidated GLG Marketing department, and will be reporting to the VP, Brand. He/she will support our rapidly growing Strategic Solutions business unit, and be an integral driver of our efforts to educate and engage GLG staff and prospective Strategic Solutions clients. This includes creating, editing, and distributing content such as case studies, briefing papers, product sheets, and pitch decks for client acquisition and engagement.
GLG’s Strategic Solutions business unit is responsible for designing and executing projects across various industry verticals, populations, geographies, and client types, using a variety of methodologies. These include B2B surveys, focus groups, trainings, site visits, and in-depth bespoke strategy consulting projects.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop marketing programs targeted at internal, client and prospect audiences designed to build awareness and generate demand for Strategic Solutions offerings.
- Proactively initiate and generate new ideas across marketing channels for GLG Strategic Solutions business’s branding, prospecting, and client retention needs worldwide.
- Collaborate with internal marketing leads for GLG’s business lines (Financial Services, Professional Service Firms and Corporates) on building marketing initiatives customized for various client segments across the globe.
- Create marketing and educational content (such as case studies, pitch decks, papers, microsites) to attract new clients and educate GLG staff on the Strategic Solutions offerings.
- Build and manage a content/editorial calendar; create a messaging framework, persona mapping, content plan/map, and content schedule.
- Develop programs, assets, and initiatives to train frontline employees on GLG Strategic Solutions product and services.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in business, marketing, or communications.
- At least 7 years of marketing and content experience.
- Previous experience in managing and implementing marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Lead generation, marketing communications, and sales tool creation experience is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required for success in a matrixed organization to influence internal and external parties to work toward common goals.
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment.
- Strong organizational and multi‐tasking skills are required to prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of attention to detail
- Experience with SalesForce.com, Marketing Automation tools (Marketo / Pardot), and SQL is a plus
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite
- Previous experience working with consulting businesses and/or quantitative market research products – including surveys and data products is a plus
- Experience working across a global footprint is a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.