Marketing manager, GLG Quantitative Insights
Location: New York
GLG is seeking a manager to play a strategic role in driving sales and marketing efforts for GLG’s quantitative learning products (e.g., expert surveys). This role will play a critical role to accelerate the growth GLG’s Quantitative Insights (QI), a fast growing new business within the company.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and execute lead generation campaigns
- Design, run, and analyze results for strategic marketing initiatives
- Research and create content (e.g., GLG-led quantitative research on hot topics) to share with clients to market our capabilities
- Build and lead training efforts of frontline employees on quantitative research
- Lead collaborative efforts with GLG’s other business/functional teams to create marketing collateral customized for various client segments across the globe
- Proactively initiate and generate other ideas across marketing channels to solve GLG QI's branding, prospecting, and client retention needs worldwide
The Quantitative Insights business unit is responsible for designing and executing quantitative projects across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. Major examples of projects include surveys and flash polls of GLG’s council members to supplement the qualitative insights provided through GLG’s 1-on-1 learning products.
The Marketing Manager for GLG QI will be a key strategic member of the rapidly growing global business unit. Collaboration with all global teams of GLG QI, other business units within GLG, as well as its sophisticated client base will be crucial for success. These partnerships, paired with analytical frameworks and business intelligence, will aid in developing and executing a thoughtful marketing strategy for GLG’s QI product.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in business, marketing, communications from a top-tier university is preferred
- 3-5+ years of marketing, ideally from a data/ research/ financial services firm preferred
- Experience in managing and implementing marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Experience with SalesForce.com and Marketing Automation tools: Marketo / Pardot
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to coordinate and influence internal and external parties to work toward common goals
- Experience in lead generation, marketing communications, and sales tool creation
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong grasp of design tools such as Photoshop, Powerpoint a strong plus
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Proficiencty in SQL a plus
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to think independently, and handle increasing responsibility over time
- Experience with quantitative research products – including surveys, data products a plus
- Experience working globally a plus
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity. GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.