GLG is seeking people, research, and commercial leaders to help drive success for its Survey product. This role focuses on serving our clients in the Life Sciences/Healthcare industry. This person will enhance and extend GLG’s brand, reputation, and recognition within a subset of their respective overall client base. Additionally, this person will direct teams that help clients qualify and quantify industry and market trends through pipeline analyses, commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace investigation.
This person will report to the Vice President Survey – Life Sciences, and will be a key member of the rapidly growing Survey (formerly known as Quantitative Insights) business unit. Collaboration with internal partners, as well as GLG’s sophisticated client base, will be crucial for success. The ideal candidate should be energized by working within a high-energy, start-up environment, as well as be passionate about research design. They will be extremely commercially motivated, with a passion for growing a team and driving business.
- Lead the pitching, execution, and delivery of customized survey products to GLG’s clients
- Help manage the commercial success through marketing, client interaction, and relentlessly excellent project delivery
- Innovate around survey and sampling design, and expand the scope of the team’s delivery capabilities to a wide variety of quantitative products
- Meet directly with clients and internal partners to increase awareness of and confidence in GLG survey’s capabilities (this may involve up to 10% travel)
- Develop, implement and enforce best practices for project execution while developing a team of project leads and associates
- Work closely with the VP to develop and execute strategies for growth
- Masters or higher degree in market research, business, or some form of quantitatively focused research from a top-tier university is preferred
- 7-10+ years of market research, consulting, or similar experience
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating quantitative research methodologies and capabilities to stakeholders and clients
- Knowledge and experience with statistical techniques
- Commercial experience with marketing and sales of research products
- Experience leading teams and developing junior members
- Ability to successfully collaborate with team-members in a high volume, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- A demonstrated strong understanding of Healthcare/Life Sciences /med devices /med tech markets
- Experience managing a product team or book of business
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.