The Talent Coordinator will be responsible for operational initiatives with regards to Talent Acquisition. This role requires extensive communication with all levels of GLG stakeholders, candidates, business partners, and external contacts. In addition, they will be providing support to the recruiting team in partnership with the onsite HR and management teams. A strong background in recruitment and recruitment-specific administrative skills is preferred. The candidate must possess a professional demeanor with an extremely high level of organization and communication skills, and the ability to self-prioritize responsibilities. The candidate must also be able to comfortably verbalize GLG’s business model to candidates and vendors.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ownership of all interview process management and execution e.g. scheduling candidate interviews with appropriate teams.
- Candidate experience, firmwide.
- Facilitate and lead weekly and monthly Global Recruiting meetings
- Update and distribute spreadsheets tracking all candidate activity for various business units.
- Serve as a point of contact for New York managers regarding recruiting activity and updates.
- Track all applicant activity in tracking system in an accurate and efficient manner; provide reports as needed.
- Maintain external and internal postings on company, school and job board sites; removing or refreshing as applicable.
- Route incoming resumes and respond to general email and phone inquiries regarding open positions.
- Provide additional recruiting-specific administrative support to the HR team.
- Proactively follow-up with interviewers regarding feedback on candidates.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years professional experience
- 1 year or more of HR/Staffing experience preferred, or a related experience, such as executive administration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Basic understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies and procedures, and administrative procedures
- Proficient in MS Office Programs with the ability to learn additional programs as needed
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems a plus (Jobvite, Greenhouse)
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,500 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.