Intern – Council Development – Mandarin
Gerson Lehrman Group美国格理集团
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct industry research and reach out to professionals and experts best suited to participate in each project through telephone, emails and other channels;
- Grow the GLG Councils by recruiting key opinion leaders utilizing a strategic/tactical methodology, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships
- Interview prospective industry leaders as needed and capture critical data in GLG’s extensive profile management systems
- Work on other projects associated with building the GLG Council Network in SEA
- Current university student or graduates/post graduates
- Candidates who could commit 5 days a week for at least 3 months will be preferred
- Native Mandarin and fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills required, other languages a plus.
- Be thorough and have good attention to detail
- Enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to work outside of a traditional office environment
- Experience in relevant research industry, marketing research, recruiting or consulting will be a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.