GLG’s Intern role is an exciting opportunity for university students looking to pursue a career in research, consulting, or the financial services sector. The internship is structured to develop your communication and teamwork skills, and broaden your industry knowledge while working in a fast-growing global firm.
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Conduct industry research and reach out to professionals and experts best suited to
participate in each project through telephone, emails and other channels;
• Grow the GLG Councils by recruiting key opinion leaders utilizing a strategic/tactical
methodology, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade
and business associations, referrals and other relationships
• Interview prospective industry leaders as needed and capture critical data in GLG’s
extensive profile management systems
• Work on other projects associated with building the GLG Council Network in SEA
• Excellent communication skills in English and one other language (Mandarin, Bahasa, Thai, Vietnamese)
• Current university student or graduates/post graduates
• Candidates who could commit 5 days a week for at least 3 months to 5 months will be preferred
• Be thorough and have good attention to detail
• Enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced startup environment
• Ability to work outside of a traditional office environment
• Experience in relevant research industry, marketing research, recruiting or consulting will be a plus
GLG is the world’s leading membership for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from more than 500,000 members and other experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group meetings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,400 employees work from offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission - and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.Apply