Research Analyst are enthusiastic professionals who develop and grow the GLG Councils. The Research Analyst role is an exciting position with opportunities to work closely with business and investment leaders that are driving industry throughout the world. Research Analyst will work closely with client-facing staff on custom client projects and strategic recruiting efforts designed to quickly put GLG Clients in touch with relevant key opinion leaders and senior level industry executives.
- Quickly and efficiently identify and establish consulting relationships with professionals and experts best suited to participate in our highest priority client inquiries through telephone marketing and email;
- Grow the GLG Councils by recruiting key opinion leaders on a strategic/tactical mode, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships;
- Interview prospective industry leaders as needed and capture critical data in GLG’s extensive profile management systems;
- Consult with client-facing Research Managers to gauge clients’ needs and fulfill time-sensitive research requests for GLG clients by analyzing client inquiries and identifying and qualifying primary populations;
- Understand clients research workflows and objectives, and thereby support client-facing colleagues in growing GLG client relationships by utilization of best practices when dealing with prospective and current industry experts;
- Develop a working knowledge of GLG's core industry coverage to improve project and product service quality. Develop awareness of broader industry trends/dynamics relevant to expert recruitment and client servicing;
- Work on other projects associated with building the GLG Councils.
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- 0-2 years of work experience preferably working internet research/head hunting/ recruitment /market research
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a top tier university
- Fluency in Japanese and English
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.