GLG’s Intern role is an exciting opportunity for university students looking to pursue a career in research, consulting, or the financial services sector. The internship is structured to develop your communication and teamwork skills, and broaden your industry knowledge while working in a fast-growing global firm.
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Conduct industry research and reach out to professionals and experts best suited to
participate in each project through telephone, emails and other channels;
• Grow the GLG Councils by recruiting key opinion leaders utilizing a strategic/tactical
methodology, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade
and business associations, referrals and other relationships
• Interview prospective industry leaders as needed and capture critical data in GLG’s
extensive profile management systems
• Work on other projects associated with building the GLG Council Network in SEA
• Native Korean and good communication skills in English (or other languages - Japanese / Chinese)
• Current university student or graduates/post graduates
• Candidates who could commit 5 days a week for at least 3 months
• Be thorough and have good attention to detail
• Enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced startup environment
• Ability to work outside of a traditional office environment
• Experience in relevant research industry, marketing research, recruiting or consulting will be a plus
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.