Junior Business Development Associate - Corporate Life Sciences EMEA
London, GBApply Now
The Junior Business Development Associate – Corporate Life Sciences is responsible for providing support to the Life Sciences Business Development team within the EMEA (Europe, The Middle East and Africa) Corporate client segment.
- Prospect Account & Market mapping: help identify target prospects in priority markets and map underlying firms in detail to help facilitate outreach.
- Sales Outreach:communicate with prospective clients via email, phone & in-person at the direction of the New Business Development Managers within the team.
- Reporting. Prepare and send key reports to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Preparing presentations. Compiling data and building PowerPoint slides for client and internal meetings.
- Develop sales collateral. Support the wider Sales team with the production of promotional materials, especially around GLG’s new product offerings.
- Customer services. Direct client related support requests to relevant account manager.
Additional / ad-hoc duties:
- Assist the team with account & new business pipeline projections.
- Organise key internal and external client meetings.
- Collate itineraries for key new business roadshows.
- GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree, or above.
- 1-3 years of work experience within a sales (inside sales, new business development) role in relevant industries such as: Life Sciences, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken and fluent in English.
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office. Demonstrated expertise in the use of PowerPoint in particular
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 650,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 2,000+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.