This person will support the Finance team’s modeling and reporting initiatives and will play a significant role in designing, implementing, and executing planning processes with an integrated financial system. The right person for this role will have experience implementing and/or developing financial planning systems, be a strong self-starter, and have a proven work ethic.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Financial planning, reporting and analysis, which includes reporting on actual versus budget P&L by business segment within the Anaplan system
- Coordinating with business segment leaders and finance business partners to build system functionality to meet the demands of a growing business
- Designing and implementing models and dashboards for Anaplan end-users to enable user input and self-service reporting to streamline and automate the budget and long-range-planning process
- Financial modeling using data from multiple sources and standardizing into system-readable lists and fields
- Developing success metrics and building automated tools to track GLG products and services
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science
- 3-6 years of financial planning & analysis, accounting experience
- Previous experience using Anaplan, Hyperion Essbase Planning, Host Analytics, TM1, Adaptive Planning or other financial planning software desired
- Must have strong attention to detail; devotion to accuracy and data integrity.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office products including MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Must be comfortable working with large databases
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with a team within pressure situations
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.